Contractor and demolition (C&D) debris is non-hazardous, uncontaminated material resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, or demolition of buildings, utilities, structures and roads. These types of materials are disposed at a facility that specializes in diverting construction waste from landfills. The C&D materials do not need to be sorted — we handle that! The mixed C&D materials that are accepted and processed are listed below:
• Bricks, concrete and other masonry materials (must be clean material)
• Soil (mixed with other C&D debris)
• Wood, including non-hazardous painted and coated wood and wood products
• Plumbing fixtures
• Non-asbestos insulation
• Roofing shingles and other roof coverings
• Reclaimed asphalt pavement
• Plastics (non-food)
• Electrical wiring and components that do not contain hazardous substances
• Carpet pieces (mixed with other C&D debris)
• Metal materials incidental to any of the materials above
• The entire house or building that is demolished
Want to be compensated for the metal? Bring it in anytime during business hours and be paid immediately. More metal than you think you can haul? Give us a call to discuss some container options.
Check out our Items We Accept page to see some of the many items we accept.